Coming up at the Pavilion.
Things I know to be True5 Feb - 27 Feb BOOKINGS OPEN 7 December
BY ANDREW BOVELL DIRECTED BY CAROL WIMMER Families are funny. Things don’t always turn out the way you think they will. Children don’t always live up to expectations or do things the way their parents did. That’s what the Prices find out in this family drama set in modern-day Australia. Fran and Bob love their four kids dearly. Their kids love them just as much. But they don’t necessarily see eye to eye about everything … and sometimes that comes as a shock. Join them in the garden that has been the backdrop to so many events in their lives. The garden where they learn through each season of one turbulent year, that the love and understanding that bind them as a family are even more powerful than any of them could have imagined. Performance rights for THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE exclusively licenced by HLA Management Pty Ltd, P.O. Box 1536, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why not enjoy a meal before the show at Nobles Restaurant located at the Hills Lodge. Click here for more information.
Welcome back! It has been a year like no other but your wish to return to our auditorium is only matched by our desire to get back on the Pavilion Theatre stage. We are pleased to present for 2021, the remaining five plays of our cancelled 2020 season starting with Things I Know To Be True by Andrew Bovell. Finishing off the year is our new offering, Unnecessary Farce by Paul Slade Smith.
COVID Safety Plan
The theatre has a covid safe plan available on the website. But here is a summary
- Booking will be required, there will be no walk ups.
- Booking will now entail providing a name and phone number for each ticket as we are required to track attendance on each performance of this staged reading.
- Limits on Audience numbers and booking Qty – 2 tickets per booking ( if you require more please book separately and there should be no group bookings.
- Tickets currently are general admission and you will be seated on arrival.
- The auditorium will be open 30 Minutes prior to the start of the show.
- Tickets will not be printed at the venue – your details will be checked at the door.
- If you are feeling unwell or waiting for Covid test results, please let us know so we can reallocate your booking.
The bar is closed and there is no tea or coffee service.
Bookings for each play will open 2 months before that play’s opening night. Please keep in mind there will be spacing between individuals and couples in order to comply with Public Health Safety Guidelines.
Nov 6th – 15th The War Of the Worlds DIRECTED BY Bernard Teuben As a welcome back to the Pavilion, we will be performing a Staged Reading of the Orson Welles Radio drama, famous for panicking North America. It may very well have been the birth of fake news. It was Sunday, October 30, at […]
In light of latest Government and medical authorities advice, the Castle Hill Players’ Management Committee has made the decision to cancel the upcoming performances of Things I Know To Be True and Always A Bridesmaid. The health and welfare of our members and patrons are paramount and our primary motivation. Management Committee will continue working […]